Tools and Frameworks
- Developing Climate change Economic Case Analysis: A guide to using the climate change cost-benefit analysis tool (2015)
- The Economic Impacts of the Weather Effects of Climate Change on Communities – Final Report - Green Analytics Corp., and Ontario Centre for Climate Impacts and Adaptation Resources for IBC - 2015
- Implementation Framework for Climate Change Adaptation Planning at a Watershed Scale.
CCME - 2015
- Mainstreaming Climate Change: Integrated Landscape Assessment, Decision-Support and Tool Kit. Briefing Document – Lessons from Southeastern Ontario.
IISD – 2015
- Tools for Climate Change Vulnerability Assessments for Watersheds.
CCME - 2013
- Selected Tools to Evaluate Water Monitoring Networks for Climate Change Adaptation.
CCME - 2012
- A Practitioner's Guide to Climate Change Adaptation in Ontario's Ecosystems - Version 1.0..
Ontario Centre for Climate Impacts and Adaptation Resources, Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources - Climate Change Program -2011
- Adapting to Climate Change: A Risk-based Guide for Local Governments - Volume 1Bruce, James P., Egener, I. D. Mark, and Black, Robert A. - 2010
- Adapting to Climate Change: A Risk-based Guide for Local Governments - Volume 2 (Workbook and Case Studies).
Bruce, James P., Egener, I. D. Mark, and Black, Robert A. - 2010
- Changing Climate, Changing Communities. Guide and Workbook for Municipal Climate Adaptation.
ICLEI – Canada - 2010
- Climate Change Planning Tools for First Nations Guidebooks.
Centre for Indigenous Environmental Resources (CIER) -2006
- Managing the Risks of Climate Change: A Guide for Arctic and Northern Communities - 2 Volumes.
Centre for Indigenous Environmental Resources (CIER)- 2010
- Climate Change Adaptation Framework - Manual.
Alberta Sustainable Resource Development - 2010
- Getting to Carbon Neutral: a Guide for Canadian Municipalities.
Toronto and Region Conservation Authority – 2010
- Canadian Communities' Guidebook for Adaptation to Climate Change.
Environment Canada - 2008
- Integrating Climate Change into Invasive Species Risk Assessment/ Risk Management.
Government of Canada. Policy Research Initiative – 2008
- Adapting to Climate Change: First National Engineering Assessment Report.
Public Infrastructure Engineering Assessment Report - 2008
- Local Government Climate Change Adaptation Toolkit.
ICLEI - 2008